Ok well, I have been trolling around the my new sites that I like to read and
I came across another Apple patent that has got me thinking. Is there another MacBook/pro around the corner. I don't know, but heres what I got.
1st
Awhile back, I saw this diagram showing that the optical bay is located underneath the notebook.
It's an odd place to put a cd thinking that you have to flip the notebook to gain access to it. Then if you think about it, unless your ripping a lot of cds or burning a home movie its a pretty good idea. Every so often if you want to watch a movie just flip it over, the motioin sensors will know the orientation and that the optical bay will be accessible with a button at the bottom.
2nd
Everyone has been fascinated with the iPhone's touch screen. Well, here is touch version meant for an apple MacBook.
Maybe Apple is going to put similar finger gestures you can to one the iPhone, as in the pinch method of sizing photos and such. The thing that boggles the mind is how is that in the diagram the users palms are on the touch area for typing. How is it going to be done, I don't know but knowing Apple they will dazzle the crowd when it comes out.
3rd and last
There seems to be some hidden ports hinted in the future Macbooks.
As indicated there ports are directly in back of the notebook. Now, as we look at the Macbooks right now the ports are on the sides of the computer. Hiding them out of the way until need does have a benefit of keeping them clean from accumulating dust or anything small enough.
S0 what do we have?
Ports on the back, optical bay underneath in the middle or so, Multi-touch both sids of the track pad. No one knows if all of these for sure are going to be implemented on either MacBook or MacBook Pro. The last article hinted that Apple is aiming to bring out a ultra thin mobile notebook. Whether it's true or not, seeing these combination of things to come are interesting enough to speculate what we can see in the near future. Like how the 12inch PowerBook was compared to the 15inch and 17 inch, we could maybe see a similarity on the MacBook Pro line up. Going off that, we could ponder that it would get the Santa Rosa chip that didn't make the cut for the MacBooks and possibly have a dedicated graphics card. Those two alone are a big plus. Anyway we see it we are just going to have to wait until this thing comes out.